Warehouse at Randstad US
Looking for warehouse workers in the Merrimack Valley for upcoming positions such as general laborers, pickers/ packers, shippers/receivers, assemblers, and forklift operators. Expecting to see an need on all 3 shifts. If interested please forward resume over to email@example.com
or call 978-794-1875.
Working hours: 7 AM – 4 PM
Must have prior experience working in picking, packing, or shipping environments.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
As graduation approaches we’ll start focusing on the job hunt, together. From your personalized résumé and cover letter, to job interviews and your first few weeks in a new position—we’re here to support you. Here are just some of the ways we help you prepare for a new career in allied healthcare.
Purpose of the Position
Under the supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Revenue Staff Accountant position demands an individual who is meticulous; detail oriented and always strives for the highest level of accuracy. The Revenue Staff Accountant is responsible for the preparation of monthly revenue recognition, maintaining the accounts receivable and unearned schedule and bad debt calculation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate calculation of revenue recognition during month-end close
- Prepare reconciliations & maintain schedules of deferred revenue and accounts receivable
- Analyze the allowance for doubtful accounts and apply company policy for allowance provisions and write offs
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Support month-end close
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Perform other balance sheet analysis and reconciliations as needed
- Work directly with business unit operations team
- Conduct variance analysis and produce financial reporting
- Perform other job related tasks and duties as required
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Highly proficient and experienced with Excel including vlookups and pivot tables required
- Great Plains and QuickBooks software experience is preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP principles required
Associated Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Results-oriented; ability to handle time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work
- Strong communication skills, specifically an ability/willingness to communicate effectively with senior management
- Self-motivated, dependable and ability to multi-task and follow through
- Strong work-ethic
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential information